Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Frustrated with self!

You know what I haven't done in a long while? The R.E.V.I.E.W.S. thing. Which is frustrating, because I quite enjoyed it, writing in the voice of some robot or another, just for the sheer silliness of it. Which is why, madames and hombres, I've decided that the only way I can keep that up is to make another one of my crazy promises, like the thing that keeps me updating every day against my will. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. Offhand, I'm going to say that once a week, I'll dredge out a R.E.V.I.E.W.S. review of something, or possibly other. Offhand, I'm going to say Saturday is the day. I want to have enough time to think of something before I throw it up. Oh, I might change the day, once I'm back at school and have a better idea what's going on (for instance, I have only one Tuesday class, and no Friday classes, so those might prove ideal. Yeah, that's right, no Friday classes. Three-day weekend, every weekend. Go me.). And if I don't do it... um... You get to stab me twice in the neck. Or do the insult thing, and I'll just update the old OPP down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home