Monday, January 10, 2005

I got nothin'.

I'll say this about Nicole: she's a lovely girl, and I'm rather quite fond of her, but this keyboard is terrible! She's sorry, and the other one doesn't work. I'd rather usre the one that doesn't work though! This is awful! I did just get a sympathy kiss, though. Hmm... what else can I complain about... the mouse is too fast! (Kiss) Um... I'm thirsty! (Kiss, and a reminder that I was just in the kitchen) Uh... let's see now...I;m being tickled! (Backfires horribly, more tickling) Stop that! Okay... okay, I've learned an improtant lesson here today. No more updating with someone on my lap. Except maybe for Christmas. And then, only if it's Santa. (Santa's gotta sit on someone's lap too, you know!) (Unexplained kiss, I think posting time is over).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home