Thursday, January 20, 2005

Three day weekend!

Every weekend!

Yeah, that's right. I don't have Friday classes. Ever! Because I'm a brilliant strategist, who has six hours of class on Thursday, such that he will arrive late to every SGA meeting ever, even though supposedly important stuff happens at those meetings. But, let's be honest, no it doesn't. And even if it did, three day weekend makes it worth it. I don't even have work on Friday! It's completely and totally free! I'm gonna watch a movie or something, I guess! I don't know! I need structure! Oh no, what have I done! I mean, what have I done? Eh, it'll be fun. I'll catch up on my sleeping. And napping. A little snoozing. And maybe, just maybe, some somnalism. When that grows to be too much, I'll catch forty winks to get my energy back. Then, I guess, it'll be bed time.

Hooray for my three day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home