Tuesday, January 25, 2005

San Andreas Redux!

Well, I finally beat all the missions in San Andreas. Took me a while, it did. Oh, and there's still a lot of stuff to do, as I'm only 65% done with the game, there's a number of side missions, vehicle missions, and collection missions to do, but I beat all the real missions, so I feel pretty good about myself. I rock! And so does the game! And, that basically sums up my acheivements for today. Tuesday's my one-class day, so I mostly stayed in bed. And played San Andreas. And read some class-type books. No, really. Shocking, I know, but true. So, there ain't all that much to regale you people with. Sorry. Maybe if I just say 'regale' some more, you won't notice that I'm not really saying anything. Regale. Regale! REGALE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home