Sunday, January 23, 2005

Pretty in pink.

So, my toes are now a pretty shade of pink. Yes, I know, I am the manliest man you've ever seen, who wears bright pink shirts and just ordered his second skirt, but I've now been painted. I've got ten pretty, pink toes staring up at me from ground level. Why, you ask? Um... good question. Seriously, I have no idea. Nice lady passing by felt the need to spice up my life, starting with toenails. Um... I got to choose from a plethora of colors, and opted for a wonderful shade of pink. And now I'm the prettiest man on campus! Hooray for me! I guess. One could say I'm getting in touch with my feminine side, but I wear a skirt all the time anyway... so... um... no. And, that's basically the most exciting thing that's happenend to me in the past few days, so I'm just harping on it for a while. Plus it's pretty, even if attached to the business end of a pair of big, ugly clodhoppers. The lady doth disagree, explaining that "gross feet are gross" and that I have a lovely nail bed. Whatever the heck that is. My nails are shaped well (I think that means they are shaped like nails, because, seriously, what else can they be shaped like?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home