Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Beadin'!

Today I did a whole lot more than yesterday, but that's not necessarily the same thing as saying I did a lot. Rather, I did very little, but less little than yesterday. Sorry, kids. My life isn't conveniently episodic most of the time. Um... I did a little editing for Handsome, and barely resisted the temptation to slip obscenities in there. Seriously, it was a significant temptation... I mean, he was turning in this application essay this very day, and he trusts me to, you know, not slip profanities in there for no reason. Plus, it's a campus ministries application. So, that makes cursing pretty much extra-potent, right?

As far as the actual essay, it was pretty good. Better than most of the crap I edit, at least. Um, he used the phrase 'praying the rosary' several times in a row, though. I suggested as a replacement 'beadin'!', but was informed that that's probably blasphemy. Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home