Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Welcome to frabtabulous.com!

So, in case you didn't get the hint in yesterday's rigorous definition, and then you still didn't get the message from the title of this post, and you don't figure it out when I say that I bought the frabtabulous.com domain name, then, um... well, I just don't know what to do with you. Really, there's not much else I can give you. Um... a link? Frabtabulous.com. There. There! Go! Click it! You'll end up here! Really! You don't believe me. That's... why not? The Hell is wrong with you? Damn it! I think I've earned that little bit of trust! If nothing else, believe in me that far, will you? Aargh! You stupid bastards! I hate you all! I HATE YOU ALL, FOREVER! DIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home