Friday, February 11, 2005

The Duckery!

As promised, I've started the Ducky Gallery. Why? Why not? Seriously, I'm proud of my little fella and his little hats, plus it'll be a nice convenient way to find all my duck pictures that I like. So here we go!
This, then would be the regular-type Ducky that peeks at you from up there in the corner most of the year.

This is the Lepreduchaun. He's the evil kind, like an that movie: Showgirls.

This, then, would be some sort of horrific escape from the island of Docter Moreau, a duck/bunny hybrid of destruction. Easter destruction!

Ducky and Froggy, sittin' in a tree, K-I-L-L-I-N-G... I mean S! I mean S! Oh heck. Well, this is the Valentine's day design.

There's a party! You can tell, because of the pointy hat! Nothing else means party like a pointy hat! At the really good parties, you get hats made of knives!

Boo! He's a scary, scary vampire duck! Like Count Duckula, only not a vegetarian. He feeds on the blood of the living, just like you'd expect. He makes people die.

It's a desktop wallpaper! You know you want to look at Ducky every second of the day. I know you want to look at Ducky every second of the day. Ducky knows how to frolic and eat breadcrumbs. Get the wallpaper.

And this, then, is just a nice little picture of Ducky and two other, non-Ducky ducks. That's, uh, Blacky and Mallard.

I hope you enjoyed the Duckery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home