Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Aha! An actual post!

Hello, folks. Still playing N, I trust? Check the clock, you've been playing that little ninja game for twelve consecutive hours, haven't you? It's nothing to be ashamed of, happens to the best of us, and when I say 'best of us' I of course mean myself. Because I am the best person in the world. Go me!

So, I did something today! I dropped a class! Seriously, I dropped my acting class, which I haven't gone to for the past week or so, so the teacher was not surprised. I feel sort of bad about it, but I hated the class, for several reasons. And now I have no class on Tuesday at all, which is sort of astounding and wondrous, and I really wish I could switch Tuesday and Monday. A four-day weekend! That's a nice thing! A seriously nice thing! That's... like, if there were a holiday of some sort on Thursday or Tuesday, then that would be a 'worth flying home' sort of break, it would. But no... alas and alack. Speaking of alack, Alek is crutching along looking stylish in his brand-new 'Local Sports Team' duds. I might aught to get a snapshot of it some day. Also, looking over my 'I'm Naked' sales reports, I should bit thanks to Kevin from California, and Jackey from Oregon for having the pride to get naked. You people rock, even though you might never read this. Which means I'm free to insult you and your ancestry. Mwah ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home