Thursday, February 24, 2005

Friggin' school, man!

School! It sucks! And it's creating far too much work! Not- not for me, though, I'm talking about the people I know. I'm doing just fine, but the quantities of work for my Internet friends has made me downright lonely. Ambs, for example, hasn't commented in a while, which is sad because I always look forward to her wit and wisdom, but Jeebsly Crow, you should look at all the work she's got to do. Seriously, swing over there and read the big list, and then wish her luck or possibly teach her a magic spell to stop time, which might be more appreciated. Then, of course, there's Nicole, who's similarly overworked and overstressed, such that when I do get a chance to talk to her, which isn't that often, it's not for very long, and there's not a lot to say. It's a shame really. At the risk of being saccharine, I miss the Hell out of her. This long-distance thing is putting a lot of stress on us both, and it's made me do some pretty stupid things, some of them multiple times. Insert big sigh here. Twenty days until Spring Break, three more to see Wonderful. As for how many days until I stop being depressive and maudlin... well, that's still up in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home