Sunday, March 06, 2005

Robotted?

Wow, I completely forgot to put forth a review yesterday. Darn me and my illness and business. Oh, well. Guess the 'bots get a week off.

In other news, it's the last play day, and a matinee! So by 6 today, it'll be all over, the costumes packed away and everything. It's kinda sad, although I will relish the newfound free time. But I'm going to miss a lot. The singing, the dancing, wearing ugly sportcoats, all that. Oh, and Lorraine's hot pink leggings. If you haven't had a chance to hear me lust after Lorraine's hot pink leggings, well, sorry. I'll be sure to try harder in the future. Seriously, though, if I have one indelible memory of this show, it'll the pair of legs I officially sanctioned permission from Nicole to stare at. I mean, I'm not a letch, people, and you won't often see me staring at random body parts, but DAMN! Hot pink leggings, people! I'd look sexy in hot pink leggings! They're just plain magic!

(Note to self: Buy hot pink leggings. Present to girlfriend. Rejoice.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home