Thursday, March 03, 2005

Procrastinating!

Fortunately for you people, I have an advertising assignment due in an hour and a half, so instead of procrastination vis-a-vis the update, I have more important things to not be doing. But this means I shant be squeaking in under the wire tonight, which is good, because tonight is opening night of the show! That's right, baby! It's gonna be fabulo-awesome, of course, and I'm not a lick nervous, of course, but wish me that good luck type of leg breaking anyway. Or whatever other type of painful harm you deem appropriate. Me, I'm gonna be wishing my fellow artisans get crushed by a safe, because really, that's just hilarious. I mean, who gets crushed by a safe? No one! That's just plain silly!

In other news: staying up until 2 in the morning talking about Star Trek the night before you have a 9 a.m. midterm in a language you scarcely comprehend: surprisingly effective strategy! Not even kidding, though, I rocked French's socks off. French's french socks. Les soques. Je m'appelle Ed. Ou est la biliotheque? Where is the biliotheque?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home