Sunday, February 27, 2005

It's difficult to come up with a title...

...when I have no idea what I'm going to write about. Let's see now... today was my first day in a long while with no rehearsal. The show opens Thursday, so, uh, there's going to be plenty of rehearsal these next few days. Hard to believe, opening Thursday! Time, again! Screwing with me like nobody's business! Thus, a minimum of free time these next few days, thus, the probability of greatness is severely decreased. There's still the SECRET PROJECT to be revealed, and that'll rock, but besides that, not too much in store for you.

Wow. I literally just learned that the Oscars are tonight. Seriously, ten seconds ago, I was told. I'm out of the loop. Go local acting team, I guess. I don't follow any of the Hollywoodia, so I don't even know who or what is nominated for anything. Pathetic! I'm not watching nearly enough E! entertainment television!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home