Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Not Dead Yet Day.

Today is, evidently, Not Dead Yet Day. I was unaware, but thus spaketh the Twins (who I just realized have some of them LiveJournal units I have neglected to shuttle over to the sidebar... this shall be rectified momentarily). So... who's happy to not be dead yet? I know I am! I've got a pulse and everything! Also, breathing! Breathing rocks! And while I suppose it's not strictly necessary in not being dead, I still like cognizance, and consciousness. Ooh, and digestion! What am I missing...? Oh! Capacity for reproduction, yes? I'm fairly sure I had a high school textbook which listed that as one of the prerequisites for being considered life. That, of course, is why mules are not considered to be living, and neither are old people. But fire is, and so, I guess, is history. Um... yeah, yeah I'll buy that.

That's all I got folks, it's rehearsal time. Whoop-dee-do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home