Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ill!

I'm sick. I'm tired. I have the play tonight. I have a report due Monday I haven't started on. And my watch just broke. Life sucks! I hate everything! Forever! Forever and ever! Grr! Argh! Roar! Slash! Explode! Et cetera!

Okay, that gets my bitching and whining over with. I've taken 5000% of my RDA of vitamin C, the report will take me a hour tomorrow to do, and I've got another watch. Still, feeling tippidy-top, I'm not! Stupid lousy existance, thwarting me once again! Ugh, I don't feel like saying things today. I don't feel like doing anytihng, really. I'm quite ready to turn off the universe for a few days, relax a little, then get back into the swing of things. Not going to happen, though. Stupid lousy universe never listens to my absurd and often impossible whims. Me, I blame racism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home