Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Post tattoo madness!

So, I got a whole lot of response to yesterday's post. Not that I wasn't suspecting it, but dang. I've impressed and angered a few people. Let's see, if'n we can't cover all the stages of loss with this one little 25 square centimeter stretch of flesh, shall we?

  • Denial: My brother insists it's fake, for some reason. He claims he has too much respect for me for it to be real.
  • Anger: Nicole was... well... less than pleased with me for keeping a secret from her. Sorry, Nicole, you know I never mean to hurt you, but I'm a dumbass.
  • Bargaining: Uh... not sure what to do with this one... not positive what it means in this context. Um, Ambs says she wants a tattoo now, so that'll count as bargaining.
  • Depression: Hi Mom!
  • Acceptance I accept that it looks awesome. Bam.

So, yeah, that was pretty much my day, dealing with folks who wanted to rip off my coat and look at my arm. I'd've let them, if it weren't so cold. But it's all blizzardy out here, so I'm keeping my shirt on. Shame, really. Next tattoo I get I should put on my face. (Just kidding, Mother.)

Oh, and finally, before I forget, Ms. Mainiax, having posted a comment for the second time, shall surely be delighted to discover that she's met my arbitrary and draconian criteria for getting a mention and a link. I don't know her, but she has good taste in ducks, so she gets my approval.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home