Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Aargh!

Internet connection is being stupid again! As in, I don't know whether I'll be able to post this by the time I'm finished writing it! It's really most annoying, the uncertainty of it all. On the other hand, I'll be home in a week! So that makes me happy, because it means that in a week and two days, I'll be with Nicole again, which is good, because while fulfilling on certain levels, there are some aspects of a long-distance relationship that make me want to shoot myself in the chest, splattering my heart on the ceiling in such a way the the blood appears to spell out an obscenity. Grr... argh... roar... so on... whatever. Too lazy for vitrol. Also, I made some crazy progress with N today. I was in the zone... beat, like ten chapters in one sitting. Seriously! And, of course, I have the timer on, because I'm not lame, unlike a certain lady I know and/or date who is hopelessly addicted and also really terrible. Really, really terrible. I mean... totally flawless in virtually every other respect, but man does she suck at N.

Oh, I'm in for a beating when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home