Thursday, July 08, 2004

Happy Birthday Bert!

Aye, 'tis my dearest and only sibling's birthday today; not just any old birthday, Bert's hit thirty. So everyone be sure to send forth as many cheers and accolades as humanly possible. And presents! Boy'll probably want some of those, too. Camping stuff would be well received, and you can't go wrong with large sums of money. Go ahead, send all of it to him, except the money. That you can send to me, and I'll forward it to him at my earliest convenience. Deal? Alright. Oh! Be sure not to get him anything that I already got him! Which is to say, don't get him a Swiss Army Knife. Yes, it's true, I got the poor boy a duplicate of my Huntsman Lite, Annika. Only his is named Pat, because the eyeglass screwdriver has a little 'Pat' on it to indicate that it is a patented construct (Annika, on the other hand, is named after 'Star Trek: Voyager''s Annika Hansen, better known as 7 of 9, tertiary adjunct to Unimatrix 001 of the Borg Collective). He was mooning over it last time he saw it, and I've always wanted us to get into more knife fights, so it seemed the logical choice. Happy knifing, Bert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home