Friday, June 01, 2007

Busy day.

All right, folken, I'm going to make this quick, because I'm a busy man and I gots stuffs to do today. And I'll be spending a hearty portion of this today not near a computer, so I'm getting the update out of the way, with the bare-bones essentials.

Today is my pre-birthday, and so I am headed to a bar in Union Square tonight with mes amigos, to get free pizza with every drink. I am more excited about the pizza than the drink, sadly enough, but it's the mes amigos that is the real draw.

Furthermore I've decided to celebrate my impending publication in a, shall we say, permanent fashion? This will be my early afternoon, and there will be pic-a-tures when the affair is finished.

And right now, I have to go speak to my landlord and maybe neighbor, to see if a package Amber (who I am speaking to again, thank GOD) sent me is merely hidden, and not sucked up into the aether entirely.

My plans for the rest of the weekend: DO NOTHING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home