Thursday, May 24, 2007

The last day of the first part of my life.

Today, the grades came in, and I have officially passed all my classes (not that there was a whole lot of doubt on that end). Meaning that I'm even more officially a graduate.

Still at casa del grandmother, having returned from the shore today, and going to go back to my own apartment tomorrow to begin Real Life. I'm of mixed emotions about the whole affair, but then, I'm of mixed emotions about everything these days.

That's about all I got for the nonce. The evening looks to be full of my playing as much Puzzle Quest as humanly possible, as the DS stays with mother tomorrow, as unfair as that may seem. I'm -better- at the game, I should get to -keep- it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on the not failing! And the surviving time with family!

And are there really any emotions that aren't mixed, anyhoo?

5/24/2007 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm angry, I'm usually just angry. I don't think I'm ever like angry and sleepy or angry and hungry. I just wanna kill some people.

That's normal, right?

Also, yay for passing classes!

5/25/2007 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home