Friday, May 18, 2007

Edison's dead men...

... are on the 'maybe' pile. Right now, the proto-'History is Dead' anthology contains MY story, amongst others.

I'm not accepted, not yet. I may not be. Dr. Paffenroth had some 300 other stories to read, and I know not how many are with me on the maybe pile, and how many stories are going to be in the book proper, and there's absolutely no assurance that I will be kicked forward to the next level and actually get published, but all that's not important right now.

I'm on the 'maybe' pile... I could have been genially rejected, but I was passed on to the next stage. They say all you need is a rejection to be considered and author, and I have a few of those. But to be considered a published author, you should probably have been published by someone beside yourself. And I'm On That Track now.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

You lucky bastard! My envy burns with the fire of a thousand suns!

I'm gonna have to get beyond the rejection stage of authorhood at some point. Congrats on making it to the next stage, dude. You are living the dream.

5/19/2007 5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this dream involve silver dollar pancakes? Cause if it does, I can help with that part.

5/19/2007 7:19 AM  
Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

Silver dollar pancakes are most likely involved, yes.

5/20/2007 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home