Monday, April 23, 2007

Thirty-five.

And today I'm in less of a silly mood, and more of a neurotic mood. Also, I felt kind of like crap in the morning, and didn't end up going to class. On the bright side, I only have 35 more pages to write. In college.

That's not nearly enough, is it? I mean, I look at this number, and I think there must be a digit missing, but no... I've got five papers left to write. Two, three, seven, eight, and fifteen pages. This is not an evening's work, certainly, but I could bust it out over a long week-end. Five of those pages are late, technically, so I should only have 30 pages, and as of tomorrow evening, I will be down to that number. Plus one quiz, and four finals. And then I'm done... for a year, yes, but done.

It's crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home