Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yawn, stretch, huh?

Man, what am I doing up so early?

Seriously. I didn't go to bed early, I didn't set an alarm, I didn't have any intention of seeing sunlight hitting me from any Eastern angle on this day, and yet... it is ten thirty, and I am awake, showered, breakfasted, and ready to start my day. I'm not even in a groggy and bemoaning sort of wakefulness either; I am straight-up refreshed. I am ready to face the day, completely in spite of the fact that I do not have very much of a day to face.

Seriously, when I woke up, at nine, I looked at my clock and assumed I had somehow slept in to nine in the evening. Very quickly, I realized that there was far too much light for that, so I assumed I somehow slept through to Sunday. I had to look at my computer's calendar to assure myself that, no, I hadn't slept through a day, I merely slept well. I... I'm not used to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home