Monday, April 09, 2007

Narrowly resisting the urge to bang my head on a wall.

People, man. People. Man.

Anyway, it's Good Monday; I made mashed potates and more-or-less beat the Puzzle Quest demo. (While the demo doesn't have a victory condition and will keep going forever, I have seiged all three cities, captured all three monsters who appear on the map, learned all their spells, acquired the mount, obtained all the runes, finished my citadel, and yes, beat all the quests. All that's left to do is forge every possible item and make enough gold to buy everything all the stores have to offer.

I, uh, I'm probably not going to do that. Much as I'd love to have a hundred miscellanious items to help me beat bosses I've already beaten, I think I'm going to have to put an end to playing the story mode. Or, steal a DS and a copy of the game from someone... this also would be an acceptable solution.

I'm-a get on that, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home