Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I's a nerd.

Six day weekend coming up!

Actually, at six days I think it really ceases to be a weekend. It more becomes a... week. But a week with no school, and yes non-school activities. But I'm not here to talk about the future, I'm here to talk about... well, okay, I got nothing to talk about. So I guess I'm here to waste your time.

OH! The RPG arrived today, and I am psyched to start making characters and situations and whatnot for the business of Role Playing. Because it's about time to cement my status in the annals of nerd-dom.

'Cause the Trek-too didn't do it enough.

For whatever it's worth, I know someone who willingly reads Harry Potter fanfiction. Nay, Harry Potter SLASH fiction. So, even I have people I can look down upon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they dont write Harry Potter fanfic, or would that be less nerdish than reading it?
dnon

4/04/2007 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home