Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good.

Coconut pudding. You wouldn't think it would be delicious, but it is!

Non-sequeters aside, it's Wednesday, my robot story is mostly complete (to be sent off tomorry, I suspect). Furthermore, I sent an application to the school liberry, and received a response already! Granted, the response only stated that they'd received my resume, and would read it soonish, but they didn't ignore me completely, which is a nerve tonic for the old ego.

And in other news, I told Lady From the Internet about her creepy stalker. Nice to get that off my chest. I've come to the conclution that life is good, today, on the whole. Not worth talking about, per se, but good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life IS good. I'm enjoying it without being over analytical! Go me!

Also, Hooch is crazy.

3/29/2007 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home