Friday, April 20, 2007

Eyyyyyyy!

Happy days, folks. Happy days. The series, I mean... my actual life is a series of miseries and woes, pain stacked upon pain, my only companion being my own sorrow. But man... the Fonz was awesome.

No wait! It IS a happy day! I am full of happy; a great big sack of joy. I crashed an honors meeting. I got my Dwarvish hunter to level 21. I had cake (and ate it, too). I got invited to a party tomorrow. I got sent out of my therapist's office early for being too sane. And of course, tomorrow is a day for nonspecified park-based personal interaction for an indeterminite period of time with a lady for whom nonspecified park-based personal interaction for an indeterminite period of time sounds like a good time, indeed.

And the Fonz, of course, remains awesome. That is inerrant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home