Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ramble, ramble, super-scramble.

I find myself with a lot of nothing to say lately. Now, this isn't a bad thing, per se... I mean, I'd prefer to be consistently entertaining but that's not the way my life works. Indeed, anyone who was constantly entertaining probably wouldn't be able to find the time to write a weblaugh, spending so much time being entertaining as he is. He also probably wouldn't have time to sleep, which is a fairly boring activity from the outside. Frankly, I'm worried about constantly-entertaining guy... I don't think he's long for this world. At some point his wee little heart is going to burst from the very stress of being the world's most entertaining man. Of course, it will fly out of his chest in a manner most gory, but which will make those entertained observers send him off to glory in the manner most befitting his status as entertainment personified: someone's going to start a slow clap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home