Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This one is full of links. Yaaaay!

Alright, now that I haven't slept through the bulk of the day, I'm able to bring you folks the joy and wonderment you lot are quite used to.

Um... whee!

ANYWAYS! Because I like being in the habit of biting off more than I can chew (that being the only time I tend to chew at all, rather than choking it down like a duck), I'm taking on a new project. It's secret, details are anything but forthcoming, but if you'd like a teeny-tiny little hint, I'm going to make a film version this story of mine.

ADDITIONALLY! You folk might want to be aware that the Round Table rides again. EXCITING TIMES!

Also, I'm still gonna do the Machine of Death story!

And edit the book!

Also, I'm evidently in school or something!

And a social life?

Sleep? And metabolizing? Resperation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home