Friday, February 02, 2007

I has the consumption.

Or, maybe I just have a bloody nose, because it's winter. Hard to say for sure, but the Internet is defenitely siding with teburculosis.

Meanwhile, I've got a bit of a headache. An odd one, feels like its coming from under my forehead... luckily, the Internet tells me this is a sinus headache, and it means I have a tumor. Or, you know, congestion... but in the spirit of preparing oneself for the worst, we'll assume brain tumor.

In OTHER news, my neck is itchy. Real itchy. Presumably, as Dr. Google will attest, I have one of any number of skin diseases... I'm hoping for psoriosis, mainly because of the silent P, but the big contender is, of course, necrotising fasceitis, or 'that skin-eating disease'. Also, I have a beard, but that's surely incidental.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I'm going to die REAL soon now, so you all had best prepare yourself for it. Which is to say, make a list of all the stuff I own that you'll want. Amber called first dibs, and I expect you lot to honor that, but after that, feel free to just grab in a willy-nilly free-for-all.

Bye, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home