Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Huh.

Man, I straight-up missed a day. And not, like, because I didn't feel like it, or was upset, or due to writer's block or anything, I just... missed it. I forgot.

Hm. To be fair, Monday was a busy day; I had to write a take-home midterm, and that sucked a lot of time out of my life. And my back went out in a most painful manner, which left me bedridden for some time.

Seriously, I should look into a chiropractor or something. Does my insurance cover chiropractery? This isn't a rhetorical question; Ma, please get back to me on that.

But anyway... sorry about the missed day. It won't happen again... today, at least.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe go to that doctor that is literally right next door. Maybe he can refer you to a chiropractor, because the signs that are on his front window clearly indicate that he is NOT a chiropractor. I'm pretty sure he's some sort of Ugandan medicine man.

10/17/2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home