Sunday, October 15, 2006

I've created my new favorite euphemism in this post.

Yo. Not grumpy Ed today, thank goodness.

Every so often, it's nice to have a day where you don't do ANYTHING. Today I left my room to eat... and that's about it. The remainder of the day I spent beating Okami, which was fanTAStic. The ending was all sappy, yes, but the good kind of sappy that makes you misty-eyed albeit slightly ashamed at being misty-eyed, rather than embarrassed to be seeing it. And the last boss fight was totally boss.

And now, all signs point to me spending the rest of the evening in bed, not to leave until something like 11 tomorrow, but for intermittent biological necessities. Yes, today has been a Good Day.

The best part about being ridiculously emotional is that you're never in a bad mood for all that long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldnt say that you didnt do anything all day if you beat a video game.
Its very rare for me to have the attention span and endurance to complete an entire game so when i beat one its usually a huge accomplishment. I have about 10-15 games lying around that i am either about halfway thru or that i gave up on after 5 or more unnsuccsessful attempts at beating the boss.
beating a videogame is an achievement, a milestone. huzah.
dnon

10/15/2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home