Friday, October 13, 2006

Do not be a slave to time, my friends.

Don't let the post's time-bar decieve you; it was not written at 11:59 in the PM on October the 13th. It was written an hour AFTER that. But the writer of this post would lie to you, he would say that he's stuck tenatiously to his one post per day promise, even though he opted to watch South Park at his friend's apartment rather than return home in a timely fashion to take care of his duties.

But you can't prove anything! Therein lies the rub; like in thos police procedurals, when the guy who did the dirty deed (performed for a reasonable price) all but admits to his guilt, for he knows there is no way that the fuzz can pin upon him the crime he committed.

But he is almost inevitably wrong... he is wrong.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but can I be a slave to The Time, purveyors of fine 80's pop and occasional musical nemeses of Prince and the Revolution? I do believe I can, and I'm pretty sure you can't stop me.

10/14/2006 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...Morris Day and the Mothafuckin' Time.

10/15/2006 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home