Monday, October 03, 2005

Oy!

Okay then.

I think I've had enough of the old sauce for the next good long while. I have learned that, yes, there is such a thing as 'too much'. Of course, I was not the one to most effectively learn that lesson, but I'll let Hoge tell his own stories. But oh... goodness. Ed be not proud. But oh, well. I've embarrassed myself far worse whilst completely under my own control, and at least I was, by all accounts, very friendly and polite. You know, while I was conscious.

Really, the most off-putting moment occurred the day after, when Mare, Krysta, Candy, and I were piecing together our various memories of the night while eating breakfast in the Diner at eight p.m., watching Family Guy on the TV, and I realized that my life had devolved into pure collegiate cliche... most distressing.

Then, today, I got a bamboo sword in the mail, and ran around defending ladies from imaginary samurai. That made me feel a little more... shall we say... aggressively unique?

Yes, yes I think we will say that. It sounds awesome. I'm awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home