Thursday, October 06, 2005

Man, Blogger. For the last couple of days I've been trying to log on in and post something of some sort of interest, but no! You've not been complying in the least! Why the hate, Blogger? Why the maintenance-based hate? Do you want all the pretty ladies who live on the Internet to think I'm some sort of non-updating drunkard jerk? Because let's face it; I'm utterly incapable of attracting a woman who doesn't live on the Internet. I think I've proved this. Nicole, Natasha, Amber (she lusts after me. She might not want to admit it, but we all know), clearly I can only pick 'em up when they aren't there. But if you don't work, Blogger, then I actually have to go out to where the ladies are! That's no more or less than an exercise in rejection! Fortunately, you're working now, so I can be here in my room, where the ladies aren't, so that I can get ladies into my room. It's a brilliant plan. I'm brilliant. But, if I even had a point, I'm fairly sure that's beside it.

... dammit, did I have a point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home