Monday, March 21, 2005

Errata and Apologies.

Even with the excellent and in-depth fact checking I put every post through, sometimes, rearely, a piece of misleading information can slip through accidently. It is a most regrettable circumstance, and while I cannot take back what I've said, I can attempt to regain your respect through my contrite apologies, and through officially taking back the false statments, and presenting the facts as they are.

In yesterday's post, I made certain statements that could be potentially hurtful, and are defenitely incorrect. I compared Amber to the Dick Tracy villian, No-face, for comic effect, unaware of the pain I would unwittingly cause. I hope that, well, everyone accepts my sincerest apologies, when I say that it is not, in fact, true. The faceless Dick Tracy villian that Amber looks like is called The Blank. I can hope that The Blank and his family will forgive me for giving him the wrong name when I compared his facelessness to Amber's complete and utter dearth of a face. For those keep score, then, the people without faces are The Blank, a fictional Dick Tracy villian, and Amber, a very small woman. No faces, the either of them.

Hmm? What? Oh, oh fine. I've been forced to recognize that Ambs does, in fact, have a face. But it's a very small face, so it's easy to overlook. Happy now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home