Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Beware the Ides of March!

Today, I learned today, is evidently the Ides of March. So, um, I guess that means it's time to kill Ceaser. Be right back.

...

Okay, that went better than expected. Bloody, though. Gotta wash this toga later... put some Woolite on it to get the stain out. That's right, I'm carelessly mixing time periods, wanna fight about it? You probably shouldn't wanna fight about it. I just killed an emperor, you know. Seriously, that makes me a guy you don't want to mess with.

So, I'm going home tomorrow, and I'm busy doing the packing thing, so I won't say too much. I'm not the biggest fan of my itinerary; I have an hour and a half between class ending and plane leaving. Oh, more than enough time to get a cab (ten minutes), drive there (half hour, tops), and check in (fifteen minutes). That leaves me enough time to get a hamburger, which I will, but it's still a little too close for someone who likes getting to airports with time to spare before the two hours early mark. I'm weird, so sue me. No, don't really! I don't have the money! Oh no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home