Thursday, March 17, 2005

Prank of the century!

Okay, as all my closest friends know, I don't have a tattoo. Never had one, my flesh is pure as an infant's, and that picture below is a lie, lie, lie. Why? Well, to screw with my mother, of course. Tee hee hee. I mean... mwah hah hah.

Yeah, she was convinced. Hook, line, and sinker. I'm so evil! So damnably evil! So, now she's mad at me for not getting a tattoo, I guess, so I'll have to get one before summer break. I was thinking something like this, or even this. I don't know... I'll think on it. It's all good, baby.

Jose gets points for being the most influential accomplice, posing as Charles and being amazed by my tat. Good work Hoge. Mother hates you now.

She really has no reson to be upset. It's basically karma for all those times I didn't come home drunk, handcuffed, or a father. I deserve to be a little jerk now and then, don't I? Yes? Yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home