Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Aargh!

Wow. Iona College, in it's infinite capacity for annoying me, has found a way to annoy me when I'm over 800 miles away from it. Okay, for those of you who don't know, to connect to the Internet at Iona, via wireless connection, I need a password. At home, I connect to the wireless Internet, and I need a password. I had the password that works at home when I left... but somehow, between then and now, I lost that latter password. My guess: it happened when I left my computer with IT to get the former password. Because IT is staffed by idiots who don't realize I might not want my wireless settings to be dashed against the rocks like some shellfish and devoured greedily. [Sigh] So, I'm on my mother's computer... speaking of my mother, I've got a fun and informative post about her that I can't put up now because I have no way to get the attendand visuals up at the moment... and I can't do anything about until my father returns home. Which won't be until tomorrow, because his flight was delayed. So, basically, what I'm trying to say is that life is a series of mild inconveniences. all stung together for the express and sole purpose of aggrivating me to the point where I snap and kill everyone. And I mean everyone. Like, in the world.

On the bright side, my practical joke worked awesomely. Details when I have a computer of my own again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home