Sunday, March 20, 2005

Huh? Website? What?

Nothing of interest today, kids. My life has recently devolved to one with a lot of input and no output, as far as creative entertainments. Meaning? I've been watching television. Oh, sure, I've been talking to people on the Internet; the people I know from out East, the people I know from around here, the relative stranger from out West. Actually, I suppose it's not fair to call Ambs a stranger, given that I know about as much about her as I did about Nicole when we fell into our little thing that we have. So let's revise stranger to read 'friend who might not have a face'.

[RING! RING!]

Aw, jeez, that'll be my editor. I have to tak this, sorry. Hold on for a moment.

Hello?... Yes, 'without a face'... Well, she might not... Like-... Like the Dick Tracy villian, yes... Yeah, um, No-Face?... No, Two-Face was from Batman. And also, that'd be a really poor name for someone with no face, yes? Wouldn't it be better for someone with two faces? Huh?... Well, he had two halves of different faces... Um, yeah, I guess One-Face would be more accurate... Was there a reason you called?... No, it's not slander, because it's written. It would be libel... No! It's not that either!... Well, A, she's not famous, and B, I have no malicious intent, and C, I don't know it's false! You're not a very good editor are you?... I'm sorry, that was out of line... Yes, I think you're a great editor... Yes, I like you!... Um... no, not like that, sorry. I mean, I've got girlfriend and... What's that? Dinner and a movie, you say? Well... okay, but this stays our little secret, you hear?... No, not because I don't think you're pretty, it's just... listen, I have to finish this post, I'll call you back later, okay?... Bye.

[Click]

Sorry about that, folks. Anyway, I don't realy have anything else to say today, so I'm gonna go watch more TV. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home