Monday, December 06, 2004

Sweet merciful gods make it better!

So... I'm writing this update from the computer lab. Which can mean one of two things: either the school's wireless Internet access has gone all screwy again (mild inconvenience) or my computer has slipped into some sort of electronic coma and refused to freaking boot for me (PANIC TIME). Well... I'll give you a hint... it's panic time! I don't know what's happened, I don't know why. Computers remain, for me, a mysterious and frightening thing, and their inner workings are beyond my ken. And while mine hasn't given me a lick of trouble before, right now it's been doing the ScanDisk thing for, like, two hours, and the last time I left it was at seven percent. So, basically, things are not as good as they could possibly be. In fact, things are quite bad, and I am no longer within spitting distance of my happy place. Aargh! Damn stupid lousy everything! WORK, DAMN YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home