Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm still here, baby!

Did you miss me? No, obviously not. I've been here the whole time! So, how was everybody's Thanksgiving week? I know I had plenty of food, and fun, and so on and so forth. Mmm, mmm good. But, it's good to be back. I missed my friends, and especially my best friend of all, you! That's right, you, whoever is reading right now! I messed with the very fabric of Blogger.com, such that I can display this message for you, and you alone. Everyone else gets some holiday claptrap, but you, my best friend ever, get a personal message. You rock. Hey, buddy, remember all those times we shared? Those fun things? Oh, man... those were the days. And hey, if you don't mind my saying, you look mighty fine dressed like that. Mighty fine. Mmm hmm. Alright, if I get started on all the reasons you rock, I'll never stop, so I'll just cut it here. Rock on, friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home