Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm back, baby!

Did you miss me? Did you, huh? You'd better have! Because if you didn't... oh, the rage I'd feel! I'd be all like, shaking my fist at you, or in the general direction of where you live. And possible shouting obscenities. Obscene obscenities! Yeah! You wouldn't like that, would you? No you wouldn't!

So yes, it's good to be back, even if Amber did shatter my hopes that she hadn't read ahead. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought better of you. What would Vincent Avatar think? He'd think poorly of you! That's what! Roar!

Now is probably the time when I should regale you with more fun-teresting stories of mystery and intrigue from Casa del My Grandmother, but no. Not right now. Not for a public that has pained me so. You get stories later. Now, I take advantage of the Glorious Return of the Internet. Hooray! Forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home