Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Laaaaame.

Harrumph. Seems like Father was the only one who appreciated my EXCEEDINGLY well-thought-out logic puzzle. Well, nuts to the rest of you... you are lame.

Today was a laundry day, which means I don't have very much to talk about. I could go into detail about the folding, but... um... I'm not going to do that. I know, I'm a jerk. But tomorrow, there just might be extreme levels of amazing excitement!

... I very much doubt there will be, but one never knows. Aliens could attack, or robots, or... orcs, or whatever. Demons conjured from psychic dimensions, genetically-engineered super-soldiers, well-meaning ungulates, all that rot. I'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I'm sorry, but I couldn't figure it out. I'm bad at logic puzzles! >_<

8/08/2007 4:36 AM  
Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

I totally thought it was interesting, but I was too lazy to make a comment.

Honest!

8/08/2007 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your logic puzzle was complete and total shite.

8/08/2007 3:38 PM  
Blogger Ed Turner said...

Well, your EYE is complete and total shite, Eyeball.

8/08/2007 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the puzzle over several times and... was it racist? Are you racist, Ed? Racism isn't cool dude. C'mon. C'moooon.

8/08/2007 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home