Saturday, July 28, 2007

WEARY.

That there was my first day of Work. Well, training for work, but it counts 'cause it was long and I got paid. Well, no, I get TOLD I will be paid in a month, but it's money in my potential pocket, which is almost as good as money in my actual pocket, provided I have enough real money to last me until my potential money realizes. Well, I have no real money, actually, but I have a bank account full of FAKE money, which I can turn into real money, to hold me until my potential money turns into fake money which I can realize and turn, ultimately, into hamburgers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job, Ed.

Rob

7/28/2007 9:52 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Into hamburgers? Am I the only person who immediately thought of Wimpy?

7/28/2007 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home