Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jobbiness?!

I did it! I did it! I sent a politely worded e-mail to the publishing company lady and was assured that she will, in fact, call me to set up an interview tomorrow afternoon. So, yay, potential full-time job!

ALSO, I did the phone interview, which paved the way for an audition on Tuesday, wherein I must take a standardized test (breezy) and give a presentation on anything I want (painting Space Marines, most likely). This is going to be a walk of cake. Almost-certain part-time job beginning in August!

Neither of these put food on the table NOW, but I'm not overly concerned with food. It's the fact that neither of these put Necrons in my painting station that makes me the most sad, because I am, you guessed it, totally pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home