Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa.

Today I hang outed with a cat, which is nice. Ms. Mephistopheles needed some time away from the exterminator-filled apartment she calls home, and so she came over to help me watch 'Thank You for Smoking', which was a good time for all involved.

Also, interview tomorrow! For some sort of SAT tutelage business, which will entail my getting up somewhat early. Of course, 10 o'clock is only early for the unemployed layabout who's used to getting up at noon or one or... six PM or whatever. But whatever, it's about time I operate on a human schedule anyway.

No word from the publishing company who was interested in me. Tomorrow afternoon I send them a polite e-mail. HOLD ME TO THIS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky, my interview is at 8am tomorrow and I have to allow myself at least an hour to get there even though it should only take 30 minutes. Ah, the delights of suburban rush hour.

7/10/2007 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAT tutelage? Wow, I used to do that, back in the '70s. It was fun, getting up in front of a room full of sheeple and lecturing away at them for hours on end. You'd like it.

7/11/2007 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::Gives your father the stink eye::

7/11/2007 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home