Friday, June 29, 2007

This is a blog post!

So, I saw that movie. That one where people determine whether they will perpetuate their existence in an unobstructed manner or opt not to be in a... hard manner.

... wait, what the hell does "die hard" even mean?

Utterly irregardless, the perfect and most accurate review of the movie is not my own, and can be best summed up by the man Joe, who as we all know, loves crappy movies.

In other news, Mallory was over some more, which makes me smile Ever So Slightly. But I suspect she will be disappearing in the nearish future for that place where she, you know, lives. Which makes my heart cry tears of BLOOD.

... okay, I'm in a bit of a silly mood. You know why? 'Cause I received the best compliment EVER... but I ain't gonna tell you what it is. 'Cause I'm a gentleman.

(She's reading over my shoulder so I can't type it here... message me later for the deets.)

... BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

SHE SAID YOUR MEMBER WAS OF SUFFICIENT LENGTH AND BREADTH, OR THAT YOU WERE MASTERFUL AT THE PLEASURING OF FEMALES.

6/29/2007 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home