Thursday, June 21, 2007

Backing the Saddle.

So, Mal had been up here for the last few days, but has now returned to her home down in wherever the hell she is when she's not around me. I'm going to say the Tundra. And while it's been a really just very awesome and lovely and wonderful time (this is as close as I will get to gushing), I am now back on my lonesome for the immediate future. Which is lame.

On the other hand, I've rid myself of a mental toothache, vis-a-vis a story I've been kicking around for a while now. PLUS I still have my board game to play around with (gotta expand and expound) and Cross-Genre Cthulhu (gotta soliloquize and terrify) and a fancy website to sling together (gotta... make it). DOUBLEPLUS, all the other stuff that I do with my life which is harder to do when there is a pretty lady at my elbow. So, we're going to see a net increase in my productivity for the remainder of the week.

Here, I twirl my index finger in the air as I say "whoop-dee-doo" for increased net productivity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Avatar said...

The remainder of this week being, of course, one day.

GOOD ON YOU!

6/22/2007 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home