Sunday, June 10, 2007

Two part!

Today, hiking! Not a lot of hiking, but a few miles worth of walking and there was a deer, so it counts. And Meg lent me Super Paper Mario, which is, of course, awesome. Aaaaand... and I hung out with Meg for a time too, which was fun. That was the first part of my day.

Second part: date. Not a lot of date, but there was a lady and there was coffee so it counts. Good times... not world changing or life-affirming or, like, amazing forever, but I always enjoy meeting new people and suchlike.

I'd talk more, but did I mention Paper Mario?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we got to go sorta hiking! It was AWESOME! Especially the part where we walked through a parking lot. Woot!

6/13/2007 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home